Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Patio S'Mores

Ingredients:
** I seldom put brands with things but really these make the best S'mores**
Hershey's chocolate bars (1/2 a bar per S'more)
Honey Maid Graham Crackers (1 full cracker broken in half per S'more)
Jet Puff Jumbo Marshmallows (2 per S'more)

Directions:
I don't have a big yard right now so I don't feel comfortable firing up the fire pit. I am also not camping at the moment. But, sometimes a girl just needs S'mores. So these can be done with a BBQ after the food is done. If using charcoal it's a little harder. If you have a gas grill go ahead and fire it up all the way. Place 2 marshmallows on the end of the skewer and hold it over the heat (turning it until it's all soft and gooey and golden brown on the outside). DO NOT SET IT DOWN and WATCH FOR FLAIR UPS.

Place half a graham cracker on the bottom. Then half a chocolate bar. Top with your marshmallows. Then another half a graham cracker. (I usually set the marshmallow on the chocolate and use the top half of the cracker to hold it down while I pull out my skewer).


Eat them warm and without a plate. It's only right. It is a S'more after all!

No comments: