Saturday, October 4, 2008

Allie's Pumpkin Cheesecake

My friend Lynn requested a pumpkin cheese cake recipe to use the ricotta in the recipe I posted earlier this week...so here it is...

Ingredients:

30 oz nonfat ricotta cheese
1 lb canned pumpkin
5 eggs; or 3 eggs & 4 whites
5/8 cup flour
1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup sugar
1 large pinch cinnamon
1 large pinch allspice
1 large pinch cloves
1 large pinch nutmeg
graham cracker crumbs for optional topping
graham cracker crust of your choice for the bottom

Directions:

Set oven at 400 degrees. Mix all ingredients with beaters. Bake in lightly greased springform pan (dusted with graham cracker crumbs, optional) for 1 hour and 10 minutes, until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool on a rack, then chill for at least 3 hours.

Due to the requestful nature of this recipe, I didn't have time to make it. So here it is but without a picture.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Yay for me!!!! I've got a few other requests lol, but I'll let you post the things you want for a while first, as it is YOUR blog and all. *sheepish grins*