Sunday, June 1, 2008

Apricot Festival in Patterson


The Patterson Apricot Fiesta has been a childhood memory for awhile now. It was the sort of place we went in highschool to pass the time during the beginning of summer. I remembered a food court with sparsely spaced hay bales and some craft vendors.
So 10 years later when I decide to go back for the first time I was suprised to find several organized rows of vendors, a decent food court, plenty of shade, rides for the kids and a free music stage.

The whole even was quite enjoyable but we ended up making the safe choices for food. I had yet another lockford sausage and my daughter had some garlic fries.

The food highlight. Pumpkin Fudge. Yummy. We had free samples. I'll post a link tomorrow when I get the business card out of my car.
(The picture by the way is my daughter enjoying her first garlic fries...yummy!)

No comments: